Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wishing all my readers a very happy new year. i know I am a bit late but please forgive me for that. I was reading Mr Karan Thapar's columns on Hindustan Times website and came across a funny message. I will put the link over here since pasting the content over here might lead me to break some copyright laws which I don't intend to. I especially want all of you to read the new year wishes sent to him by his relative. They are very similar to the agreement message that we get when we install some proprietary and licensed software.

I really admire the person who has created that particular new year message. Here is the column. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Dex said...

Heh. I like Karan Thapar.

Sumo said...

I came across a post on ur blog after a reeeeeeally long time. Nice one, btw. And do blog regularly.

... said...

hilarious!

so much so that i'm linking it up too - after giving u the credit that is!