Friday, January 20, 2006

Getting a bit technical

Hi folks ...nice to be back after some time...i work in the j2ee field these days and it has been a mixed bag for me till now...I was also a bit busy in december preparing for my prsentation on JSF...now dont ask me wat that is ... i m not going to explain it after already explaining it two to three times to various groups...

But that made me realise one thing...technical blogs are everywhere...and they are USEFUL...i found them really useful for my presentations...now i have made it into a habit to check out on various technology related news...

Moving on, i also have to keep myself aware of all the latest technology trends and whats hot and whats not...i have to give suggestions as to what would be better to use in certain scenarios. we developed 2 Proof Of Concept applications one for JSF and the other for AJAX... although the second one is not by me...but i know it how to make simple AJAX applications...

the softwares that we use are also big and heavy and consume a lot of RAM. that is one of my grudge so far...otherwise they are good to use...BEA is being used currently for working with portals and IBM websphere was recently used for JSF besides eclipse and exadel...i found idea from intellij also quite nice...

in all these i forgot that i have still to give my scjp exam...i get involved in all other things as mentioned above so much that i have completely sidelined myself from this original goal...neways i m now confused whether to give scjp1.5 or 1.4...well lets c..i also felt that i should start my own technical blog...but better sense has prevailed and i have now such plans in the near future..

c u later ...otherwise it might bcome a bit of overdose of technicality from me...BYE

1 comment:

ravitheonlyone said...

good going darshan :)