Friday, April 22, 2005

SPCE Special Place Called hEaven

Today was the last submission of my engineering period. i will miss it forever. those long waiting periods for getting ur journal to get signed. hoping for the best grades. trying to increase ur marks( which hardly occur). but the thing that will be missed most will be chatting along with friends while waiting in the line.

everything that is good has to come to an end. unfortunately it has in case of my college.
i have heard of heaven and i experienced it in SPCE. never in my 17 years before joining SPCE
had i witnessed heaven.

i dont know how the future is going to be but i do know that for its the end of an era in my life.
as i now look forward to joining TCS, lets hope that my classmates which were all rocking enjoy their life to the fullest. i hope we keep on meeting even after we r all on different tracks in our life

No comments: